Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Getting Something Off My Chest

Ok enough is a enough. Since I work from home, and am project based I get tons of time to look over newsfeeds and see who is talking about what. I found this today on Michelle Malkin's blog which I just recently became a fan of.

The article was disturbing enough to make me want to have a space where I could discuss it on my own also. I have a daughter who LOVES to watch Nick even though we have been limiting what she watches on it in favor of other things like playing in the park. The fact that I think Nick does a pretty decent job of teaching some things to my child with its repetitive nature, makes it even more upsetting. Some things are just to complicated to present in a 50-second time frame. The Alamo is one of those things, and to boil it down to a "slavery dispute" is outrageous. I'm not sure what they were thinking about, but perhaps they should leave these kind of complicated issues to others in the medium that will take the time to explore them with a little more depth....

2 Comments:

At 5/10/2005 1:50 PM, Blogger DAVID said...

DAVE:
I AM THE ONE WHO E-NAILE MICHELLE THE COMMENTS FROM DR. WINDERS. I HAVE A KIDDO TOO AND I WAS INCENSED ABOUT THE PIECE. I FAXED THIS E-MAIL TO THE TEXAS GOV. AND ALL MY REPRESENTATIVES. I E-MAILED NICK AND TOLD THEM I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THIS DROP UNTIL THEY APOLOGISED FOR THIS BIASED BULL HOCKEY. THANKS
DAVID
ABILENE TX

 
At 5/10/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger DAVID said...

MORE:
I ENCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE TO CALL THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND KAY BAILY HUTCHINSON OF TEXAS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS OBVIOUS BIAS.I DON'T THINK DAVID CROCKETT AND WILLIAM BARRETT TRAVIS DIED AT THE ALAMO SO FARMERS COULD HAVE SLAVES.
THANKS:
DAVID
ABILENE

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home