Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Nick debate...

Clif from Outside The Tent stopped by to comment on the Nick issue and he is correct, while slavery was one of the issues, it was not the only one. That was the context of my post and what I sent in to Nick. I am fine with the true history of anything coming out, I didnt say that slavery wasnt part of it, I just said it wasn't the only issue. As far as correcting textbooks and other sources of information, they are not currently targeted where my child will be watching/listening. I would want her to truly understand whatever she studies and make her own decisions.

I also want to make sure that to whoever is reading through knows, "David" in the comments section is not the same person as I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home