Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pricing & Contracts For The Small SEM Shop

Pricing & Contracts For The Small SEM Shop

This was an interesting article because I know the pains of doing consulting work I could never really nail down a good pricing structure. When I was doing only consulting and starting out I would undervalue my service greatly because I wanted the client. What happened was I got a pain in the ass client who not only had me on the phone everyday but when I charged her for the phone time didnt understand that cost money. She then went on to stiff me on two months fees. A interesting side note to all of that I recently got a call from that client and apperantly she wants to pay now because her husband has a new internet business and needs SEO services. I'll wait until I get the check, and I believe this engagement will be prepaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home